Egg in a mug

My grandmother used to make this for me almost every morning when I woke up. This was one of my favorite light snacks or breakfast foods. Its so simple to make, but its so creamy and delicious leaving you to want more. When it was done I would be looking in the cup all sad because its finished kkkkkk..... really yummy try it for yourself or for your kids. A really good source of protein.


Ingredients

1 egg
1/2 tsp butter
pinch salt
pinch ground black pepper


Boil your whole egg for about 20 minutes or until the shell starts to crack. Remove the shel once boiled and put the entire egg into a mug and add in your butter, salt and pepper, with a spoon mash it up.

Your done, delicious, quick and easy
Print Recipe
From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. Better than a bowl I count take it on the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, never thought of this before.
    I will give a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, never thought of this before.
    I will give a try!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?