Killing the excuse 'I don't have time to cook'



I think that you are on the right path. To cook is not just a need it is a necessity. You must learn to cook and you must eat healthier foods. Eating unhealthy foods or eating fast foods is not good at all. Fast foods never taste as good as a nice home cooked delicious meal.

Cooking is really easy, it is not hard AT All I just think that you need to try it.

Every single one of my meals do not take any longer than 30 minutes to make. I also  have an extremely busy schedule but we need to make cooking just as important as anything else. Find time for it, even if you have to wake up a little earlier in the morning and cook so that you already have your food for you to pack for lunch or for when you come back home  at night or  even take time to cook in the evening quickly when you are finished with your day so that you can have lunch for the next day. 

Since my schedule is very busy I usually cook once every 2 days. I eat the same food for 2 days and then cook again. Find something that works for you. You need to practice cooking in order for it to form a habit. I would suggest for you to cook every day or at least every other day.

Also use the search box on the top right hand side of this page. I have lots of blog posts and one of those posts are how to do a proper shopping list and also how to make menu's of the foods you will eat, how to eat healthy foods, how to cook, what to cook, what goes with what, how to clean the kitchen, how to clean your chicken etc. 

ACT

 Search for whatever you want in the search box also scroll down through my older posts in order to get the maximum out of this blog and to actually start cooking. (you can also access my older post on the right hand side titled 'older posts')

You know, I once heard a very smart statement from a very smart person. 

' Waiting should be considered a swear word' 

You get it?This statement is completely true. Why wait, don't let anything hold you back just go ahead and start doing it. ACT.

From my kitchen to yours,
God Bless
Elise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?