Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich


Yum, just had this the other night to fancy up my plain brownies. Came out delicious. Try it next time you make your brownies. Here I wanted to make something rally quickly so I used the store bought boxed brownie mix and made it according to the instructions on the box.

Then once cooled, I put a brownie on the bottom and then layered on top of it, 2 scoops of ice cream  (pistachio almond ice cream), banana slices, strawberry slices, another brownie and then a whipped cream on top of it all. Optional: you can add a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce to top it off. 

Absolutely amazing. Give it a try next time you eat brownies for the ultimate brownie a la mode experience

From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?