My Newest Blog



Hi There faithful Blog viewers,

Have you heard of my new blog?

I recently started a second blog, completely different from cooking. Yes I will continue to be here with you all sharing cooking tips, recipes and advice with you all and helping you achieve great cooking skills.

But I also created a blog for those who are interested in beauty and fashion. To help females, especially 'those of color' to find new hairstyles to use, nice professional outfits to put together and in general sharing tips and ideas that I too will be using.

If you are interested, take a look at the new blog here: www.feminineblackstyles.blogspot.com

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the new blog also, to receive the posts straight to your email every time that I post.

You will find the subscribe button at the top of the blog both for the cooking blog and the feminine black styles blog. Make sure that you are subscribed to both in order to not miss out.

Thanks, God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes