Nutella No Bake Cheesecake




I came across this just the other day when searching the internet for some delicious new recipes. A very creative and unique way to make this yummy looking cheesecake in minutes with no baking required. Just mix and refrigerate. With nutella you can never go wrong. The only thing I would change in this recipe is that I would add double the amount of nutella. For two reasons. 1) just because you can... Nutella is very delicious so you clearly need more in order to have a stronger chocolate taste 2) to darken the color a bit. Here it is a light brown almost dark caramel color. But it will look nicer with a darker richer color being that you are calling it a chocolate cheesecake.

Besides that, go ahead and try this. Looks absolutely amazing. I will be trying it myself this coming week

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes