Wheat cake



I made a marble cake the other day and I didn't want to feel guilty eating all that flour. In my house between my husband and I, we are total cake lovers. Anytime I make a cake, we eat it all up in less than 24 hours. An entire cake, between the two of us  : - ) Thats sad.

So for that reason I decided to try to make a cake thats a little bit healthier. Here I made a marble cake but instead of using white flour, I used whole wheat flour and it made a big difference. Try it for yourself. Just follow my basic cake recipe and replace the white flour with wheat flour. For more of a guilt free treat.


From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. Wow, i think this can work for me because after i eat a cake i feel so bad and I regret.I have to try it.it looks great yummy.thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?