Watermelon Shaped Jello (Literally)



Look what a friend sent me. Check out how amazing this is. Super simple to make and it looks like the real thing. How come none has thought about this amazingness until now...kkkkkk.... Absolutely fell in love with this idea. How cool would that be to serve at your next get together. Just use strawberry, cherry or even better watermelon jello.

What I would do is I would probably refrigerate it for about 2 hours or until it is half way done and then get some small blueberries and stick it strategically all around the melon jello to be like the seeds inside of the watermelon. That would look super cute.

From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. Wauw this is awesome I want to try this for cbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is super cute.I never thought or saw something like this.thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally doing this, I have had a watermelon in my fridge Jajajajajaja!!!
    And now I have good use for it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes