'Wing Stop' Chicken wings




Don't know about you but I absolutely love this chicken wing fast food place here in America called 'Wing Stop' it is extremely delicious and you can't get enough of it. I order 12 pieces of chicken wings, eat them all and still want more... Needless to say, I was wasting a lot of money and calories eating at Wing Stop all the time. So I learned how to make them myself. After learning how easy it is to make the same exact wings I paid $20 for. I never went back to Wing Stop again. Mine are super delicious, and as you can see for yourself in the video. Its done in literally 4 minutes. The oven does the rest. No Mess...

Get the written Chicken Wing recipe here

From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. We did this last night and was great! Seen the video afterwards so it doesn't count. We made buffalo hot wings. Finished them for lunch... I got nothing but bones left. Chicken on sale less than $8 and I got 4 nice size portions out of it, maybe it costs $11.00 total. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds like they were yummy : - )

      Delete
  2. That looks so good and so simple to do I have to do this…:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good and so simple to do I have to do this…:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm tasty can't wait to try making it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts