Pepperoni Pizza on Toast



Who doesn't like pizza? Most  of the people I know love it. But have you ever tried making a 4 minute pizza using regular bread,big texas toast bread or even garlic bread? try it and make your pizza unique by adding pepperoni, chicken, mushrooms or any of your favorite pizza toppings.

Here I used pepperoni and feta cheese as well as mozzarella
My sister gave me this idea and I absolutely loved it. For myself I made it on garlic bread but my extremely healthy husband decided he wanted his on wheat bread. I made it the same way and they both came out extremely delicious. 

Simply take your bread and put 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce onto the bread. Then sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato sauce and add in your toppings. Then sprinkle just a hint more of cheese on top  and bake it in the oven for about 5 minutes or less on 400F/ 200C until you see your cheese nicely melted.

Just a tip: If you choose to use garlic bread. This takes a little longer to cook. So first put your garlic bread in the oven for 5 minutes then flip it over and put your toppings and cook it in the oven as instructed above.

From my kitchen to yours
Enjoy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?