Egg Muffins




My sister made this delicious breakfast the other day and shared it with me. I thought it was so creative and decided to share it with you all. Look. Something so simple yet very fancy. Who has ever eaten eggs in a muffin form? Not me. But now I will...
Try it for yourself. Here is how.

Chop up a few onions, green peppers and put it into a big bowl. Then cut up a few pieces of turkey or ham slices. Separately in another bowl beat a few eggs together with a very little amount of milk and then add your eggs to your onion, pepper bowl and mix lightly just to get it all together.

Take a cupcake pan and spay it with a little pam butter spray then on your pan put a small layer of your ham or turkey and sprinkle a small layer of cheese on top of that. Then throw your egg mixture in. Bake in the oven on 350F until golden.

If you don't have a muffin tray or if you want to make a bigger quantity. This can also be done on a pyrex and then cut into cute little squares.

By the way my sister also has an interesting blog about the ins and outs of dating. Check it out.
                                            www.howtodategodsway.blogspot.com

P.S. By the way if you have any recipes that you've tried and you would like me to share it here. Send me the picture of your food or dessert at elisesinbox@yahoo.com so we can all see your progress in the kitchen


Print Recipe


From my kitchen to yours. God Bless

Elise Jackson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes