Trying to cook

From time to time blog viewers email me their pictures and explain how this blog has been of great help to them and their cooking journey. Here are a few pictures I received this week.








You see, it is always important for you to get up and at least try the recipes. Get to cooking. That is the only way you will get it done, or perfect that talent. By trying...


If you have questions along the way or want to send in pictures of what you made; feel free to email me at elisesinbox@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. If these people were just "trying" imagine what even more beautiful dishes they could come up with.

    We should always go beyond our abilities. #one of the things I learnt from you#

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Mrs Elise you really put this on your blog.
    I was just trying out but with time I will learn much more.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?