Sweetened Condensed Milk

Here is a recipe that my sister shared with me. How amazing. This is something that I commonly buy and make recipes with. But I never thought to make it myself. Duh, think outside of the box Elise...

Never buy Sweetened Condensed Milk again....
Nunca compre Leite Moca de novo...


Ingredients to make 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk

3/4 cup sugar
4 tbsp butter
1/3 cup boiling water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup powdered milk (carnation is the recommended brand)

With a hand mixer, mix together in a bowl, the water, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Then add the powdered milk little at a time and mix. Put the mix through a strainer and keep pressing the milk through to break down all the powdered milk lumps that may have formed. Mix again for about 2 minutes until the mix gets a bit thicker in consistency just as in the video above.

Enjoy your very own home made Sweetened Condensed Milk


By the way my twin sister also has a blog. It is about dating the right way. Visit it here.
www.howtodategodsway.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes