Cereal



Next time you eat, cereal. Make it unique. For instance look at this picture. I ate a plain cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios) But I decided to add fresh cut strawberries and fresh cut dates inside. This made for a refreshing, delicious, light dinner or can serve as an afternoon snack or an especially heart healthy breakfast. Add your milk and your done.

Change it up, add new things to your cereal and be creative even with this. There is no need to cook. Just chop it up and add it in. For instance I've eaten ceareal before and added either chocolate powder or strawberry powder to my milk to make it taste differently. As you see above, I've added fresh fruits such as: Strawberries, Blueberries, Bananas, Dates, Raisins. I've added nuts such as walnuts and pecans or even candies such as m&m's

Next time you eat your cereal try adding a little something to it, to change up and enhance the flavor.

Go Ahead, give it a try...

From my Kitchen to Yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. Mmmmmmmmm being creative in our cereal, I tried something for breakfast today I will send you the picture via email.it was nice.thank you for the tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?