Coconut Cookie Bar

I know, I know... It's been so long since I last posted up a blog. So sorry, I have been in the midst of quite a few things this last month and have been struggling to find time to post. But I never stopped cooking and taking pictures or recording to make sure that I have these great recipes posted for you. So now since I haven't posted in such a long time. I now have loads of great recipes that I still have to share with you all. So make sure to keep visiting my page daily to get these great recipes, tips and ideas.

The magic cookie bar is a chewy, soft, warm and fully flavorful  10 minute dessert. Whilst warm serves well with Ice - cream. I had it with a limited edition butter almond flavored ice - cream instead of butter pecan. Really, Really Oh, so yummy... I want to make it again.

Pay attention to the detail all that makes the magic cookie bar.

Here is how its done:

1 box Graham crackers
2 tbsp butter
1/2 can condensed milk
1/2 packet shredded coconut
1/2 packet chopped or crushed pecans
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips or optional to have dark chocolate

Preheat your oven to 350F or 170C then; take your graham crackers and mash them up in your hands to become crumbs. Once they are crumbly, in a separate small bowl melt your butter and mix it together with your graham crumbs. The texture has to be stiff and moldable. 

Take a pyrex and line the bottom of your pyrex with the graham crumbs. Directly on top of the graham crumbs pour out your condensed milk evenly on top, (In a separate bowl mix together all the rest of your ingrediants your pecans, coconut, and both white chocolate and milk chocolate chips. ) Evenly pour this mixture all on top of your graham and condensed lined baking tray. Press it down firmly with your hands to allow all of it to stick to the condensed milk. 

Bake in the oven just as it is (uncovered) for about 5 - 10 minutes or until your chocolate starts to melt on top. That's all your done... Take it out of the oven, allow it to cool just a little. Cut and serve it with your favorite ice cream.

Print Recipe


MMMMMmmmmmm   so yummy  : - )

From My kitchen to yours,
God Bless 
Elise

Comments

  1. Looks and sounds delicious Mrs Elise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a real treat, yum! Thank you Mrs Elise :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes