Have you ever had THOSE days?

Here are a few desserts that can be made on a regular. Have you ever had THOSE days that you just felt like eating something sweet but don't have anything lying around the house and you sure don't feel like going to the store to buy anything and don't have the money to waste either...

That happens to me a lot  :   ) so I just make something with what I have at home. Quick, easy and satisfying. Here I had some brownies (Actually I didn't even make them I had a box of store bought brownies (if you want something quick you can even use the boxed brownies where you just add milk, eggs and oil) not always recommended but once in a while you can give yourself a break.

Here I used my store bought brownies that I had lying around but I didn't want them plain so i added chocolate spread and Dulce de Leche as well as whipped cream on top.  (use the search bar to the right hand side of this blog to search for how to make  'Homemade Dulce De Leche' (from May 1, 2012 and how to make home made 'Whipped Cream' that is what I did. It was super yummy...




This I didn't make I bought it at an ice cream parlor that my sister showed me called 'Friendly's' it is really delicious but at the same time really simple to make at home on one of THOSE days...

add you ice cream flavors, topping, waffles, cookies, cakes, fruit, brownies, sauces and whatever else you want. Oh... and don't forget the cherry on top...


So delicious...



From my kitchen to yours
God Bless
Elise




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes