A question from a dear blog viewer



One of the emails that I received this last week was from a blog viewer all the way from South Africa. She is asking an important question. Before the cooking and decorating there is the shopping... How to shop for the right foods to cook with? Take a look.

Dear Mrs Elise
My name is **** and currently stay in Cape Town (South Africa). I follow and read your blog and I am enjoying it. I stumbled across your blog while I was doing some research on your husband's book for a Godllywood task I was doing last year.
I would just like to know from you what are the basic things that need to be in a shopping list. For example, I am aspiring homemaker and cook, so what are the things that I need to have on my grocery list.
Secondly, what are the things that I need to have always in my kitchen, meaning utensils, materials, etc.
I enjoy your blog and learn many things from it, like cleaning chicken
I really hope to hear from you soon.
Many kisses

I had previously written a blog about this very subject, to find out how to make the ideal shopping list and to view this blog post search on the search box to the right hand side and type in shopping It will take you to the shopping list post 'How its done'

Take a look at this post which explains step by step on how I do my shopping and how I create my shopping list to prepare for a junk free, healthy and profitable shopping.

For those of you who have questions feel free to email me your questions at elisesinbox@yahoo.com and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible and maybe even share it on my blog for others to learn from as well.

From my kitchen to yours
God Bless
Elise




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?