Portugal

From Africa we took a 16 hour flight to Portugal woooo.... what a long trip. 8 Hours from South Africa to Dubai then Rush, Rush, Rush to catch the next flight from Dubai to Portugal.



We arrived in Portugal had a great 'Shoulda Been Dead' event and had the opportunity to try some great Portuguese dishes. The food in Portugal is really tasty. One thing that I noticed is they really like  Bacalhau (Cod Fish) and heavy cream on their foods. They really seem to love seafood.



Everything that I tasted in Portugal was really good. I had the opportunity to try some great Bacalhau at a restaurant but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the restaurant ' What a shame' but thats okay because every where you eat there is super delicious.



I don't know how many times I ate 'Pastel de Natas' such a great treat. Honestly I ate these too many times.

I loved Portugal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes