Lemon Pepper Chicken


For the next 2 weeks, I am traveling with my husband in Europe. What  a great experience...  I am with him in London, then will be going to Ireland, France and Holland for his book signing tour. Find out more by clicking the tab above titled 'My husbands blog'

I will be posting as much as I can in these next few days. Today I am teaching you how to make this great lemon pepper chicken. All I did was clean a whole chicken and season it with a little white wine, lemon pepper seasoning powder and a dab of salt. then threw it in the oven on 350F and 180C for about 1hour and a half and your done. It is so delicious

From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. Nancia (London FPK)June 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

    amazing ..absolutely love lemon chicken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes