Mom's cheesecake


Best mouth watering cheesecake on earth, for my faithful members!!!
Enjoy!!!


Mom's delicious cheesecake
Crust
20 Graham cracker pieces
3 tbsp melted butter or margarine

Cheesecake filling
3 blocks of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup sugar
3 eggs (room temperature)
3/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp lemon juice

Preparation
Preheat oven to 325'F, spray an 8 inch round pan with a non stick cooking spray. Then make the crust on the bottom by crushing the graham cracker pieces and mixing it with the melted butter. Press then together and spread it on the bottom of the pan to form a crust (If you would like to make this on the sides as well, feel free).

In a large bowl, mix with your hand mixer, the cream cheese (one at a time) with the sugar. Add the eggs in one at a time and mix. Now with a wooden spoon or any other kitchen utensil, stir in the sour cream and lemon juice.

Pour the filling over the crust. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes then remove from oven and let completely cool off. Then refrigerate.

If you would like to make marble cheesecake, just add chocolate or strawberry syrup in the mix and make swirls. For the cheesecake topping you can put strawberries, cherries, or anything you would like.

Any questions or if you want any ideas please ask in the comment bar below. If you don't have an ingredient, sometimes something else can be used, so ask and I will let you know.


Print Recipe


Recipe By Elsie DaSilva
www.howtodategodsway.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this!! I will get round to making it! I promise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your receipes do you have any ideas on how to make an ice cream cake kind of like carvel.
    Thank for your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy send me the pics of my recipes that you make to elsienleonardo@yahoo.com, I would love to post them.

    Hi Bianca, tell you the truth, I don't know how to make an ice cream cake because I never tried it. But,since I love Ice cream cake too, I'll tell you what. I will find out just for me and you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes