Fresh Iced Tea


Making fresh juice... Here I made some fresh homemade 'Iced Tea' literally. Something that I pay $3 for per gallon I made for about 40 cents.

 All I did was boil a pot of water and add fresh tea and sugar to it. Until the flavor was to my liking. (There is no way to tell you how much sugar to add. As you add it try the flavor to see if you need a little more.) (Just dip 1 to 2 tea bags in the already boiled water for about 4 - 5 min. then remove it quickly; if you leave the bag in for too long. Your tea flavor will  be extremely strong. Some people like it like that I don't...) Once that is done set it aside to cool. Once it is cool enough refrigerate your tea for a few hours for it to be iced cold. 

A great refreshing drink

 You can use different kinds of teas as well for a flavorful Iced Tea.
Try to use peppermint (if your bold enough), peach tea, raspberry tea, lemon tea (for the courageous), regular english tea, green tea, honey and ginger tea etc. 

The tea you normally drink whilst hot. Why not, Try it cold???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes