Home-made French Toast

Scrumptious, delicious and oh boy so yummy... Try something new for your breakfast. What do you eat in the morning? Same thing all the time? Nothing at all? Did you know breakfast is the most important meal
of the day? Because it provides you with the nutrients and energy you need to continue strong with your day.

So treat your self to an enjoyable breakfast with these home-made french toast. eat them with pancake syrup and even sometimes with bacon and eggs as well. For those who don't know what it is. It is sweet and comparable to pancakes or crepes.

 All you need to pull this off is bread, eggs, sugar and cinnamon


Here I chose to use pecan bread. But I always do it with regular sliced bread and it comes out great.

Take a big bowl and mix together about 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar and  3/4 teaspoon cinnamon.  Then take your bread and dip it completely into the mixture

Then Get a frying pan and put a little butter on there. Put it on the stove on medium-low heat;so that it cooks slowly and fry your french toast bread on there for about 2 minutes per side


This is how it comes out. Enjoy with warm tea coffee or hot chocolate. Have a great breakfast.
Sorry. I didn't take a picture of it on a plate nicely or anything. They were that good. I was too busy enjoying them to do that. Try it and see for yourself :  )

Comments

  1. I very very seldom eat breakfast so I thank you for giving me something that is quick and delicious because I know the nutritional benefits of eating breakfast from childhood. So now I can get back to my roots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?