Extreme Salad


There are salads and there are SALADS...

This is something that can be used as a side dish to your meal, or as the main course.

Don't make a boring salad, spruce it up a bit. Add all the good stuff.

For lunch or an afternoon snack one day try eating an 'Extreme salad'. I myself am not a great fan of salads. I am not the type of person that goes to a restaurant and orders a salad.

No,No not me. I go for the good stuff :  )

But once in a while it is great to eat. But I'm not just talking vegetables and starve the rest of the day. Nor, suffer through every bite. I'm talking an extremely delicious salad that you cannot get enough of.


Here I made a salad using Romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, diced cucumbers, diced strawberries, diced cheese and (you cannot see it in this photo but I also added croutons and chicken pieces on the spot when it was time to eat; because croutons tend to get mushy if you leave them in the salad. You have to add it at the time you will eat it.) I actually used the chicken pictured on 'Clean or Dirty chicken' and 'The Seasoning'

I used Italian dressing with my salad. For that added fresh yummy flavor

My oh my was my lunch filling, guilt free, quick, easy and delicious.

Did you subscribe to receive these blogs straight to your email? If not and you would like to then do so on the top right hand side.


God Bless

Comments

  1. There are salads and there are SALADS... TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS PHRASE ELISE! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH AND I ENJOY EATING IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can you send me the recipe for spoiling banana cake please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi if you look on the right hand side and click on January 26th that is the cake recipe for banana cake. (The post titled 'spoiling bananas')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?