Bread,Egg,Spam & Cheese Sandwich w/ a Strawberry & Banana Milkshake


In all my entire breakfast for 2 people, took about 15 minutes to make.

My Strawberry and Banana milkshake
1 banana
3 strawberries
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup milk

just mix it in the blender until smooth and there you go.

(Very tasty, healthy and filling)



My Bread,Egg,Spam and Cheese Sandwich
1 egg
1 slice cheese
A few slices of spam (or bacon)
your choice bread (I used honey wheat bread)
1/2 teaspoon canola mayonaise

I first took my 2 slices of bread and speed a little bit of canola mayonnaise on them (I use canola mayonnaise because it is healthier but any mayonnaise will be just fine) then I took my spam and fried it in a pan with no butter (It has its own oils just like bacon) until crispy. I like it very, very crispy. ( regular bacon is a substitute for the spam they are very similar)

Then I took my egg and with a fork mixed it in a little bowl with a pinch of milk, garlic salt and pepper just for that added flavor.

Then I scrambled my eggs in the pan I had just used for my spam. That way I did not need to add any butter. I used very little of what was in the pan. It gave my egg even more flavor. I also sprinkled just a little shredded mozzarella cheese on there.

I put everything neatly in my bread and then placed it in my oven for about 2 minutes (literally) just to get warm and make the outside of my bread lightly toasted yet the inside of the bread is super soft.


There you go... Enjoy

This was my breakfast on Saturday morning. I took my own advice and woke up a few minutes early in order to cook myself and my husband this delicious breakfast instead of buying something outside and
oh boy was it worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?