My husband and I heating you up with amazing Chilli


No not the pepper Chilli, I mean the stew Chilli!
Here is a video that I made in my kitchen teaching you step by step how to make Chilli, It's my husbands delicious recipe. Thanks baby for helping  :  )  Take a look at how its done.

Come join us in our kitchen, try this recipe. It's a bit spicy but whether you like spicy food or not this is absolutely great. I hate all spicy foods but loved this.





I served the chilli with corn and white rice (the recipe for great white rice is on my October post titled 'How is your rice?')

Here are the ingredients you will need written out:

1 pound minced meat
1 bunch of celery
2 green bell peppers
1 red onion
1 tablespoons lawrys chilli seasoning
1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
2 cans tomato soup
1 can chipotle peppers
1 can chicken broth
1 can black beans
1 can red kidney beans

In all it will cost you about $12 but believe me it makes a huge pot full. Will serve about 10 people. So either make yourself this huge pot to eat over and over again because it is just that good or cut the recipe in half to not have a lot left over.

Really, enjoy and keep warm with this Chilli.

Printable Recipe

Comments

  1. Love you both!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I love chilli and my husband loved the taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks delicious!!! I'm hungry right now and this chili sounds pretty good! I like that you were able to record via video — it helps a lot more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL, I was laughing so hard. GREAT video mana and hilarious too... love the chilli and I will try to make it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made this chilli with my hubby and it was fun to do together. I thought I wouldn't like it but I did. The only thing I would change next time I make it, is the tablespoon of fajita seasoning and chilli seasoning. I would put a pinch. Boy...was that spicy... I thought it was going to burn a whole through my throat. But thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video tutorial it really does make it easier to follow. hmmmm I have an idea :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes