A Different kind of Pineapple


Who would have ever thought of this?
Last week my husband was eating lots of fruit and wanted to eat some pineapples. It was cold that day and the pineapples I had were in the fridge; so I decided to warm them up in a frying pan and put a little butter, sugar and cinnamon and twalla...



It was totally and completely delicious, something like I have never tasted before. Why have I not thought of this sooner? Why is it not being used as a common recipe around the world? I don't know, maybe it still needs to be discovered  :  )  A must try, ladies and gentlemen


You need:
1/2 fresh Pineapple
1/2 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Simply - dice your fresh pineapple into big chunks and throw it into your frying pan and put the heat on medium (You don't want to toast your pineapples, you want them to be soft and warm) then add in your butter, sugar and cinnamon. Feel free to add more or less of each if you want. Fry it in the pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes. until it is warm and you smell a good fragrance. Your done that simple.



Enjoy, great by itself or served as a dessert or even as side to any main dish, To give it that hint of sweet flavor.

Printable Recipe


God Bless

Comments

  1. I think I saw that recipe somewhere, it was in Houston..... Its very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe my favorite restaurant does it open grill style of course Brazilian restaurant. I have a very similar recipe I have using for years to make banana pancakes with or blueberry, even my cheese cake toppings this is the very basis for those recipes and everyone loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely Mrs Elise. I will definitely be trying it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made this different kind of pineapple, and there is one word to explain it. The word is .....Delicious...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?