Best cupcakes you will ever try (Royal Red Velvet Cupcakes)



There are cupcakes and then there are CUPCAKES...Without exaggeration, these are some of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted.  I had to ask them for permission to post their cupcakes on my blog. They are that good. Cant stop thinking about it.

Each cupcake carefully hand made by Seansay and her husband Alan; with so many fun flavors to choose  from with names like 'peanut butter perfection' or '24 carrot gold'.  I have yet to try every flavor but My favorites are of course their famous 'Red Velvet' and their 'Salted Caramel Chocolate Almond Velvet'.

If you are in the California area, you definitely need to try these cupcakes. Here is the website: You can order online. Check it out. Make sure you view their cupcake menu on the left hand side of the page to see all the flavors and their yummy looking pictures

If you are far from California like me, try giving them a call and see if you can get it delivered to where you are. I think depending on the distance it can be done.

Enjoy every bite : - )

www.royalredvelvetcupcakes.com

From my kitchen to yours
Elise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes